The communications committee is separated into four teams that work closely together to provide the technology, communication and marketing needs of the Western Region.
- Committee Lead - Kyle McCaffery
- Media Creation Team Lead - Eric Wagstaff
- Editors / Brand & Identity Team Lead - Matthias Leier
- Publications Team Lead - Mac Richards
- Special Projects Team Lead - TBD
- Media Team Advisor - Mark Smith
- Editors / Brand & Identity Team Adviser - TBD
Publications Team Adviser -
- Special Projects Team Adviser - TBD
- Zack Demars
- Tristan Howard
- David James
- Cristian Joya
- Matthias Leier
- Ashton Mills
- Wyatt Platts
- Ryan Thomure
Editors / Brand & Identity Team
Special Projects Team
- Define metrics and use to optimize effectiveness of communications to youth and adult audience.
- Establish collaboration and share best practices across regions.
- Promote content from national communications teams.
- Collect and promote information across western region section and lodges.
- Create several new articles every month for publishing to western region website.
- Post messages every week to Twitter and Facebook.
- Re-establish western region Instagram and Snapchat social media accounts.
- Assess section and lodge social media comms and guide best practices and value of engagement.
- Conduct survey to section and lodge leadership on what they like to see more from western region comms team.
- Establish digital collaboration among western region section and lodge leadership